Yuba City, CA Marine Weather and Tide Forecast

Marine Weather and Tide Forecast for Yuba City, CA

October 4, 2023 7:49 PM PDT (02:49 UTC)
Sunrise 7:04AM   Sunset 6:46PM   Moonrise  9:13PM   Moonset 12:14PM 

NOTE: Some of the data on this page has not been verified and should be used with that in mind. It may and occasionally will, be wrong. The tide reports are by xtide and are NOT FOR NAVIGATION. Privacy and Cookie policy

Marine Forecasts
    EDIT      Help
PZZ530 San Pablo Bay, Suisun Bay, The West Delta And The San Francisco Bay North Of The Bay Bridge- 230 Pm Pdt Wed Oct 4 2023
Tonight..W winds 5 to 10 knots.
Thu..N winds 10 to 15 knots.
Thu night..W winds 10 to 15 knots.
Fri..N winds 5 to 10 knots.
Fri night..W winds 5 to 10 knots.
Sat..W winds 5 to 10 knots.
Sat night..SW winds 5 to 10 knots.
Sun..SW winds 5 to 10 knots.
Columbus day..SW winds 10 to 15 knots. A chance of rain.

PZZ500 230 Pm Pdt Wed Oct 4 2023
Synopsis for the central california coast and bays including the Monterey bay..Greater farallones...and cordell bank national marine sanctuaries...
generally light to moderate north winds expected through the weekend. Current northwest swell continues to diminish through the weekend and a new, light northwest swell train arrives early Friday. Light southerly swell continues into next week.

7 Day Forecast for Marine Location Near Yuba City, CA
   Hourly   EDIT   Help   Map

Area Discussion for - Sacramento, CA
      (on/off)   Help   
NOTE: mouseover dotted underlined text for definition

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Sacramento CA 155 PM PDT Wed Oct 4 2023

Dry and warming conditions continue this week. Gusty north winds taper off this evening with additional periods of breezy north winds afterwards. The potential for rain and cooler temperatures returns early next week.

This morning saw gusty north winds generally 20 to 35 mph across the Northern Sacramento Valley and west of I-5. These winds will be on a downtrend this afternoon, albeit still elevated through the evening hours. The Pacific ridge has become the dominating feature over Northern California, as the high pressure system pushes into the Pacific Northwest. This will be the general pattern over the next several days, with increasing temperatures, dry conditions, and breezy north winds along I-5 through Thursday morning.

Afternoon temperatures today are expected to reach the upper 80s across the Valley and possible exceeding 90 in the Northern Sacramento Valley near Redding. Temperatures will see another 1-3 degree increase across the Valley through Friday before a slow decline in temperatures through the weekend. NBM forecasts highlight this with a 40-90% probability of exceeding 90 degrees on Thursday and increasing to 55-100% on Friday across the Valley. Conditions do remain dry this afternoon and tomorrow resulting in locally elevated fire weather conditions with afternoon humidities in the upper teens and lows 20s across the Northern Sacramento Valley. However, indices are not expected to reach any critical fire weather threshold. Humidities are expected to slowly increase reducing fire weather concerns. //DA


Upper level troughing will begin to move into the coastal regions of California on Sunday into Monday morning. The parent low will stay off shore and to our northwest and subtle shortwave troughing will move across NorCal. Onshore flow and cooler temperatures will accompany the trough, as well as increased chances of precipitation. Currently, the highest chances of seeing measurable precipitation will remain to the northern Sacramento Valley Monday evening and into Tuesday, with the NBM currently showing 40-60% chances of precipitation for the Coastal Range, Red Bluff, and Redding. Areas further south sit in a 20-40% chance of precip for Monday evening and into Tuesday. Totals will be light, as the NBM shows the chance of receiving rain totals greater that 0.25 inches relatively low around 20% mainly for the northern mountains.

Temperatures during the extended period will start to fall as the shortwave trough moves into the area and promotes onshore flow and lowering of heights. Mid 70s and low 80s can be expected in our area, with cooler 60-70s for higher elevations.


VFR conditions expected over interior NorCal next 24 hours. Local N-E surface winds up to 20 kts and gusts up to 30 kts possible near KRDD and KRBL until 01Z. Other locations, variable surface winds generally less than 8 kts expected.


Weather Reporting Stations
   EDIT       (on/off)   Help

toggle option: (graph/table)

Wind History for Port Chicago, CA
(wind in knots)    EDIT      (on/off)   Help

Airport Reports
    EDIT      (on/off)   Help   Click EDIT to display multiple airports. Follow links for more data.
AirportDistAgeWind ktVisSkyWeatherTempDewPtRHinHg
KMYV YUBA COUNTY,CA 6 sm56 mincalm10 smClear79°F48°F34%29.90
KBAB BEALE AFB,CA 13 sm29 minSSW 031/2 smClear Haze 75°F57°F54%29.89
KLHM LINCOLN RGNL/KARL HARDER FIELD,CA 22 sm14 mincalm10 smClear73°F50°F44%29.91

Wind History from MYV
(wind in knots)

Tide / Current for Sacramento %234, Sacramento River, California
EDIT   Weekend mode (on/off)   (on/off)   Help
Tide / Current data from XTide NOT FOR NAVIGATION
Sorry tide depth graphs only, please select another station.

Sacramento %234, Sacramento River, California, Tide feet

Tide / Current for Clarksburg %234, Sacramento River, California
   EDIT      (on/off)   Help
Tide / Current data from XTide NOT FOR NAVIGATION
Sorry tide depth graphs only, please select another station.

Clarksburg %234, Sacramento River, California, Tide feet

Weather Map
       (on/off)   Help

GEOS Local Image of Central West Coast   

Beal AFB, CA,

Please read website Cookie, Privacy, and Disclamers by clicking HERE. To contact me click HERE. For my YouTube page click HERE