L-36.com Weather Page Feedback
- I've got to say that your website is quite cool.
- This site is awesome. I keep bumping into the limitations of the NOAA site. This puts it all together well. Will recommend it to other sailors. Good luck with it all. Cheers.
- Great site. I have it saved on my on the desk top and iphone
- You put together a great site! I particularly like having the wind forecast on the same page as the other weather data.
- Allen- I've been using your site since you first announced it here and it's great. I used to have several sites that I would check to get the information that you have compiled on one page. Excellent, and thanks again.
- Your site is now my primary weather information. While I really like the way NOAA provides info at their sites, yours is more comprehensive and easier to use
- Found the site to be informative and easy to understand.
- Thanks! Thats terrific.
- Your website is approaching world class. Really Great Job.
- Well done! I can see using it frequently for the various locations I trailer my small boats to around here.
- Absolutly wonderful. Thank you.
- Wow! Very comprehensive yet user friendly!
- Excellent! Great weather info even for us out here in the desert
- What a great site. Studying it in depth could make some of us a weatherman. Thanks and I hope the sticky stays on top for a while.
- Wow!Thanks for the great favor you have done for us.
- Nicely done. I'm using it already. Thank you.
- Really impressive, Allen. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- It is very nicely done.
- Great work man. I like the one big page view where it can be printed out easily.
- excellent Allen just tried it up here in Newburyport,Ma. worked like a charm thank you for putting this together will definately use this this summer if it ever gets here thanks Mike
- Very nice. Great grouping of info.
- wow, sweet. bookmarked and noted!
- Cool site, VERY professional.
- Way cool! Thanks!
- Most impressive. I've already e-mailed links to three friends.
- Keep up the great work, The 4 people I sent the link to loved it.....
- I really like it. Thanks for taking the time.
- The application is quite impressive. Thank you very much for your efforts.
- Been playing with it off and on all week. It's already replaced my usual weather info site. Excellent work.
- Very nice. Includes a lot of information.
- really awesome site - I like following the AIS targets too
- I really enjoyed this site! Well done!
- Allen, two words: WOW and thankyou!
- very well done! great information all compiled in seconds. superb. thank you for your efforts
- After living with your page for the last few days, I have to say that it is FAR more useful than most. It is now The Page that I go to for weather. Thanks a lot for doing this and doing it so well.
- Thanks, This is a great resource. I am sending the link to my entire crew.
- So far, I really like this. It even is useful on my smart phone.
- I just wanted to thank you for the terrific weather page. It is my daily go-to page for marine weather. I sail a pair of boats on SF Bay and out of Santa Cruz, and your web site is really extremely handy. It is far better than the "commercial" sites, which is a real tribute given their budgets and what yours probably is.
- I have posted to you on Cruiser's Forum and wish to thank you again for your Marine Weather (which I have as my opening page on my computer).
- I saw your post on Cruisers Forum, that is how I came to find your site. As you may know this is a great site. I have sent the link to a few friends and they are very impressed. Keep up the great work, it is so nice to go to one site and get all the info I need. Now I have to learn how to use all this new info, I have never had so much detail.
Ad by Google
I do not sell or share any user data or anything else for that matter. I do not keep site logs longer than I need to to keep bad actors off the site. Basically, I delete them after looking at them. If you are subject to CCPA, Google ads on this site will not be based on your past behavior so you will likely not see an ad for a lawn mower just because you looked for one at a big box website. I do not believe this site is subject to CCPA but I am doing what I can to follow the guidelines anyway.
The information on this web site has not been checked for accuracy. It is for entertainment purposes only and should be independently verified before using for any other reason. There are five sources. 1) Documents and manuals from a variety of sources. These have not been checked for accuracy and in many cases have not even been read by anyone associated with L-36.com. I have no idea of they are useful or accurate, I leave that to the reader. 2) Articles others have written and submitted. If you have questions on these, please contact the author. 3) Articles that represent my personal opinions. These are intended to promote thought and for entertainment. These are not intended to be fact, they are my opinions. 4) Small programs that generate result presented on a web page. Like any computer program, these may and in some cases do have errors. Almost all of these also make simplifying assumptions so they are not totally accurate even if there are no errors. Please verify all results. 5) Weather information is from numerious of sources and is presented automatically. It is not checked for accuracy either by anyone at L-36.com or by the source which is typically the US Government. See the NOAA web site for their disclaimer. Finally, tide and current data on this site is from 2007 and 2008 data bases, which may contain even older data. Changes in harbors due to building or dredging change tides and currents and for that reason many of the locations presented are no longer supported by newer data bases. For example, there is very little tidal current data in newer data bases so current data is likely wrong to some extent. This data is NOT FOR NAVIGATION. See the XTide disclaimer for details. In addition, tide and current are influenced by storms, river flow, and other factors beyond the ability of any predictive program.