Navigation reference material is in the Reference Tab.
- United States Coast Guard Navigation Rules International and Inland. COMDTINST M16672.2C (Obsolete)
- AMALGAMATED INTERNATIONAL & U.S. INLAND NAVIGATION RULES (Replaces COMDTINST)
- USCG NAVIGATION RULES AND REGULATIONS HANDBOOK
- Lights List Overview Discusses several tools to quickly find Waypoints.
- GPS GPX Batch Waypoint and Route Creator Enter Waypoints and create routes in bulk.
- Convert between various Latitude-Longitude formats and past results into your other programs
- Print your own NOAA charts
- OpenCPN The best free navigation program is OpenCPN. It will run on Windows or Linux
- iPhone Navigation Navionics. A very nice way to turn a smart phone into a chart plotter for $9.95. 10 Euros for the Android version.
- NavPacProDemo Free navigation program that does everything except do real time GPS plotting
- Nav Pac SF Bay Chart Large chart of most of SF Bay north and south for use with NavPac Demo
- The American Practical Navigator an epitome of Navigation. First edition was published in 1802, this is the bicentennial edition published in 2002
- Chart Number One. Chart No 1 is the publication that defines all that you see on any navigation chart. If your life depends on knowing what the symbols and markings mean on a chart, read this publication like your life depended on it.
- Distances between Ports
- The International Code of Signals
Please read website Cookie, Privacy, and Disclamers by clicking HERE.