Fallon, NV Marine Weather and Tide Forecast
L-36.com

Marine Weather and Tide Forecast for Fallon, NV

April 21, 2024 5:52 AM PDT (12:52 UTC) Change Location
Sunrise 6:08 AM   Sunset 7:42 PM
Moonrise 5:47 PM   Moonset 5:10 AM 
  Print   HELP   Reset   Save   Recall

NOTE: Some of the data on this page has not been verified and should be used with that in mind. It may and occasionally will, be wrong. The tide reports are by xtide and are NOT FOR NAVIGATION.

Top   Marine   7-Day   NWS   Buoy   Airport   Tide   Map   GEOS   Radar  


Marine Forecasts
    EDIT      Help


7 Day Forecast for Marine Location Near Fallon, NV
   Hourly   EDIT   Help   Map
NEW! Add second zone forecast


Area Discussion for - Reno, NV
      (hide/show)   Help   
NOTE: mouseover dotted underlined text for definition
FXUS65 KREV 210834 AFDREV

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Reno NV 134 AM PDT Sun Apr 21 2024

SYNOPSIS

Well above normal temperatures and dry weather continue today and Monday. A pattern change will unfold starting Tuesday with low pressure developing along the West Coast. Cooler temperatures along with isolated showers are forecast Tuesday through Thursday, with more widespread showers and mountain snow showers for next Friday.

DISCUSSION

We were only one degree shy of the first 80 degree day of the year at Reno International Airport on Saturday. Most of western NV, eastern Lassen County, and lower elevations of Mono County made it into the mid to upper 70s; while many eastern Sierra communities made it well into the 60s. With ridging in place the next few days, this taste of early June will continue into Monday. High and low temperatures will be upwards of 10-15 degrees above average, with western NV valleys likely (80%) into the 80s. One thing to note is the slight (10%) chance for light showers along the crests this afternoon in Mono County.

For those who like this early taste of summer, we will unfortunately have to return to early spring-like conditions by midweek. Model ensembles show a long-wave troughing pattern developing over the western US starting Tuesday. This troughy pattern will then continue through next weekend. Precipitation wise, there is a 10-20% chance of light showers over the Sierra north of Mono County on Tuesday. Chances for precipitation increase to 20-30% on Wednesday, especially into Mono and Mineral counties. By late Thursday evening into Friday, ensembles and blended guidance are hinting at even better chances (30-70%) for precipitation areawide. We'll also see a big drop in temperatures from Tuesday onward. By the end of the week, temperatures will fall right back to average to even slightly below average for late April. So look at the bright side, at least we had good weather this weekend! -McKellar

AVIATION

No major changes to the latest aviation forecast. There are still no significant weather impacts to aviation anticipated through Sunday and Monday with high pressure overhead. Warm temperatures with light W/NW afternoon breezes. VFR flight categories forecast.

A return to a more active period begins Tuesday onward through next weekend.

-Chris/McKellar

REV Watches/Warnings/Advisories
NV...None.
CA...None.




Weather Reporting Stations
   EDIT       (hide/show)   Help




Airport Reports
    EDIT      (hide/show)   Help   Click EDIT to display multiple airports. Follow links for more data.
AirportDistAgeWind ktVisSkyWeatherTempDewPtRHinHg
KNFL FALLON NAS (VAN VOORHIS FLD),NV 16 sm56 minS 0510 smClear46°F37°F71%30.14
Link to 5 minute data for KNFL


Wind History from NFL
(wind in knots)
toggle option: (graph/table)



Tide / Current for
   EDIT      (hide/show)   Help


Weather Map
       (hide/show)   Help


GEOS Local Image of Central West Coast   
EDIT



Reno, NV,



NOTICE: Some pages have affiliate links to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read website Cookie, Privacy, and Disclamers by clicking HERE. To contact me click HERE. For my YouTube page click HERE